Roy Strom Offers A "Greener Advantage"
Roy Strom offers residential and commercial services that ensure a “GREENER ADVANTAGE.” We work with our customers to:
►Design residential programs that result in cleaner air, safer, less congested streets and alleyways, and that reduce municipal costs
►Offer convenient, cost conscious, and space efficient commercial collection formats that provide “greener” waste collection solutions that work!
Roy Strom utilizes equipment that allows it to collect refuse and recycling from commercial business customers and residential multi and single family residences in one pass with one truck, and, in certain commercial / institutional applications, in one container. The truck body is divided into two completely separate collection chambers. The materials (refuse and recyclables) are not commingled. Refuse is placed on one side of the collection hopper – recyclables on the other.
One truck, one pass down your alley or street provides a “greener” service advantage to your business or residential community. The number of large trucks needed to collect refuse / recyclables on public alleys and streets is reduced by 50%. Fewer trucks reduce:
- GHG emissions released in commercial and residential environments
- Damage to alleys, streets, parking lots, and utilities
- Noise in commercial and residential environments
- Traffic safety concerns.
- The specially designed “greener” collection container saves space - is more convenient.
- The “greener” dual collection format encourages recycling thus reduces the amount of waste collected for final disposal.
- Increased recycling reduces disposal, thus costs.
- Service efficiency (fewer trucks) reduces fuel use.
Roy Strom offers a number of refuse and recycling containers for commercial and residential use in its "Greener Advantage," and semi and fully automated collection programs. Click here to view recycling containers.
The opportunity to explore how a “Greener Advantage” solution may be developed for your business, community, multi-family building or complex is just an e-mail or phone call away. For more information, call:
708-344-5000 / 630-469-5005