NOTE: BILL PAY IS SET UP ONLY FOR UNINCORPORATED DUPAGE COUNTY RESIDENTIAL SERVICE CUSTOMERS AT THIS TIME. OTHER RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS SHOULD REFER BILLING QUESTIONS TO THEIR MUNICIPALITY.
For residential service customers located in unincorporated Dupage County, paying your bill is easy and convenient! Just follow the instructions described below.
- Enter your account number.
- Enter your password, then press the ENTER key.
- Your password is the last four digits of your telephone number (account information appears on the screen).
- You may change the password (up to 8 characters) by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The new password will be effective after the next business day.
- Left click on the Make a Payment by Credit Card button.
- Follow the directions on the payment screen.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 630-469-5005 and ask for Sandy. If you prefer, you can email Sandy at email@example.com.